Round Played: with the California Crew –
By Wayne Halm –
On April 26th and 27th the California Crew came to Kauai as part of their annual Golf Odyssey. Nine guys made the trip this year.
.(Click on any picture for a larger view – then use the browser ‘back’ button.)
They only had two days on Kauai so I packed them full – I didn’t want anyone to get bored.
- They flew in from Honolulu in the morning.
- We had a late breakfast at Joe’s on the Green.
- We played the Poipu Bay Golf Course.
- We checked into the Kaloa Landing Resort.
- We had dinner at the Rum Fire Restaurant.
- We had breakfast at the Olympic Café.
- We played the Makai Golf Course.
- We had dinner at Café Portofino.
- They took and evening flight back to Honolulu.
And yes, there were “adult beverages” involved in everything. This was about having fun … and we did.
I have set a 2016 goal of playing golf with 100 people I haven’t met. I already knew most of these guys, but three were new to me. Jack Gresser, Rob Stowasser, and Mike Larrabee are numbers 22, 23, and 24. Want to be in that number?
Come play golf with me.